Kharupetia College has its Admission Committee constituted with teachers of various departments of the College which finalizes the matter relating to admission. A candidate seeking admission to the college in the H.S / T.D.C. classes must apply through college portal on online mode.
Students must enclose attested copies of Mark sheets and Certificates and two copies of passport size photograph with duly filled up admission form.
A candidate will be admitted strictly on the basis of merit.
A Candidate must produce the following documents at the time of admission
- Original Mark sheet and Admit card of the qualifying examination. Laminated mark sheet will not be entertained/ accepted for free admission.
- Original pass certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Registration Certificate (SEBA/ AHSEC).
- Photo copy of H S LC/ H S Marksheet.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates.
- Students who passed HSLC / H S Examination earlier than 2020 must produce Gap Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
Reservation of seats: As per Govt. Circular, a few seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD students.
|Sl||Classes||No of Seats|
|A||H S (Arts)||300|
|B||H S (Commerce)||300|
|C||B A (Arts)||400|
Subject wise seats of HS (Arts) :
Subject wise seats of B A (Arts) Honors & Regular